[Brains-users] brain mask - problems with automatic definition

Christoph Christmann christoph.christmann at zi-mannheim.de
Mon Feb 19 23:28:18 PST 2007

This looks pretty different from our AC-PC lines, we will try it!

Since I noticed the high quality of your pictures in respect of GM-WM
contrast I have a further question regarding the measurements. Until
recently we were gathering all data on an old 1.5T machine. Since we
now have a new 3T device we think about setting up a new protocol.
What could you recommend regarding sequences and parameters? We
actually could obtain T1 (FLASH or MPRAGE), T2, PD and a dark fluid
sequence. Moreover, we wonder if it could be preferable to use an
anisotropy map from a DTI sequence instead of a PD.

Christoph