[Mrtrix-discussion] question about track-density image

René Besseling r.m.h.besseling at gmail.com
Wed May 30 00:19:35 PDT 2012

Hi Lynn,

You could use normalise_tracks to normalise your tractogram to a template
prior to calculating the track-density image. Kerstin Pannek used this
approach in her 2011 Neuroimage paper on average pathlength mapping ("The
average pathlength map: a diffusion MRI tractography-derived index for
studying brain pathology.")

Best regards,

René