[Mrtrix-discussion] Tool to non-linearly warp CSD images

David Raffelt d.raffelt at brain.org.au
Thu May 31 18:43:24 PDT 2012

Hi Chris,
Registration and warping of FODs in MRtrix is something that we are
currently working on. However, at this stage I can't give you an estimate
of when it will be available since it will depend on how much spare time I
have over the coming months. I'll keep you posted.
Cheers,
Dave

--
David Raffelt, PhD