[Mrtrix-discussion] tracks2prob failed

Robert Smith r.smith at brain.org.au
Thu May 31 19:15:32 PDT 2012

Hi Andrew

That's a strange error to be getting 1/3 of the way through your data set.
Essentially what it's telling me is that the streamline's position in the
TDI image is *not* a finite number (e.g. infinite or something weird like
that).

Firstly, have you tested the reproducibility of the error? Can you run the
same tracking command, making a new .tck file with the same number of
streamlines, and get the same error from tracks2prob?
There's a chance that if streamtrack was terminated abruptly, or if another
program you had running at the time had a memory leak, your streamlines
data is corrupt.

If you're still getting the same error, could you please re-run the
tracks2prob command with the -debug option enabled, and copy & paste what
the console output gives you.

Cheers
Rob

--