[Mrtrix-discussion] MRtrix version 0.2.11 released

Robert Smith r.smith at brain.org.au
Thu Mar 14 16:42:58 PDT 2013

Romain

The SIFT method is implemented using the internal development branch of
MRtrix, which will eventually become the next major MRtrix public release.
I won't be porting the code for this program across to MRtrix 0.2, as it
would require a fairly large amount of work.
However I can provide a standalone executable binary to anyone interested
in experimenting with it in the immediate future (contact me directly).

Rob

--

Robert Smith
PhD Candidate

The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
Melbourne Brain Centre - Austin Campus
245 Burgundy Street
Heidelberg Vic 3084
Ph: +61 3 9035 7128