[Mrtrix-discussion] Question about filter_tracks command

Dorian P. alb.net at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:52:46 PST 2014

Hi Robert,

Regarding your advise to use the inverse phase method, how hard would it be
to implement? We use a Philips scanner and the first issue is to create the
sequence that gets the reverse phase. The second, however, is related on
how to apply that for correction. I haven't found any clue on the tools
that can perform the inverse phase correction.

Thank you.
Dorian
TJU