[Mrtrix-discussion] Cropping tracks?

romain valabregue romain.valabregue at upmc.fr
Tue Jan 28 05:03:43 PST 2014

Hello

Yes filter_tracks can not do some cropping (this will be a usefull
feature to add ... if someone has a patch ?...)

For now you can do the cropping when you generate the track with streamtrack

the -mask option will terminate the track when it enter the mask

you could also use the -stop option if you want the track stop in any of
the include region

Romain