[Shapeworks-users] problem when run shapeworksrun.exe

zhang xiaodong zxdflyer at 163.com
Wed Aug 31 23:27:36 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone

   Recently I want to experiment using the shapeworks. The preprocessing step works well. However problem occurs when running shapeworksrun.exe. Error information is shown as following. The image data has been resampled to isotropic in three directions. I do not know what to do with it. Anyone could help me? Thanks a lot.

itk::InvalidRequestedRegionError (00FCFB6C)
Location: "void __thiscall itk::DataObject::PropagateRequestedRegion(void) throw
(class itk::InvalidRequestedRegionError)"
File: ..\..\..\InsightToolkit-2.8.1\Code\Common\itkDataObject.cxx
Line: 397
le region.