indi > INDI PRO: The Quiron-Valencia Sample
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 1, 2011  08:11 PM | Maarten Mennes
INDI PRO: The Quiron-Valencia Sample
We are pleased to announce the release of a new prospective sample in INDI Prospective! The release can be found here: http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi...

The Quiron-Valencia sample is contributed by Luis Marti-Bonmati, Maria de la Iglesia Vaya and the Spanish Resting State Network. This sample will have a quarterly release frequency. The first release contains 45 resting state datasets from an adult community sample. Demographic data contain age and sex, but are intended to include the Achenbach questionnaires with future releases.

This sample represents the 7th sample in the INDI prospective section. Three samples have completed their acquisition, while the four other ones still adhere to their release frequency.

Next up: datasets contributed by Andy James, including data from cocaine addicts. This sample is planned for release early December.

Happy Downloading,

The INDI Team
Mar 19, 2024  04:03 PM | Rafael Cocchi - Latin American Brain Health Institute, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
RE: INDI PRO: The Quiron-Valencia Sample

Hello, I am attempting to download this file from the linked release page, but when I attempt to download I am given the error "(File name) cannot be downloaded securely." Please let me know if there is any way I can fix this error, and if educational attainment data is available. Please respond at rafaelcocchi@my.unt.edu if available.