indi > Problem with downloading INDI- Cobre dataset
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 18, 2013  03:03 PM | Shaogang Ren
Problem with downloading INDI- Cobre dataset
Hi, I'm trying to download the Cobre dataset http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi/retro/cobre.html. I have registered as a nitrc user, and also send the indi access request. It seems that I have already been a member as I got "You are already a member of this tool/resource development team" when I sent the request again. But When I try to access the dataset, I shows "You have not chosen a tool/resource, or you have chosen a private tool/resource that you do not have permission to access." Can anyone help me to fix this problem? Thank you.
Mar 20, 2013  02:03 AM | Shaogang Ren
RE: Problem with downloading INDI- Cobre dataset
Thank you. It's OK now.
May 6, 2014  07:05 AM | Mahdi Zarei - Feduni

I have the same problem. What should I do?
Apr 13, 2015  04:04 PM | charles laidi
I also have the same problem, has anyone an idea of how sould we donwnload the cobre database ? 

Thanks a lot, 

Best,

Charles
Apr 13, 2015  06:04 PM | David O'Connor
Hi Charles,

You need to request access to an INDI dataset prior to downloading it. I have added you as a user to the 1000 Functional Connectomes Project so you should be able to download the dataset now. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or issues.

Best,
Dave
INDI Team
May 5, 2015  07:05 AM | charles laidi
Dear all,

I have now all required permissions to download the COBRE database.
I am trying to download the COBRE database with the following link (http://fcon_1000.projects.nitrc.org/indi...), however, when downloading the file COBRE Scan Data, I only have a truncated gzip file that contains only 28 subjects (for both t1 and fMRI).
I would like to know if I am using the correct procedure to download the COBRE database, and if someone had the same problem.

I also tried to downolad the COBRE database directly on the nitrc.org website, but I don't understand where the database is.

Thank you so much for your help,

Best regards,

Charles
Sep 2, 2016  01:09 AM | Manely - State University of New York at Binghamton
Hi,

Could you also add me as user for 1000 Functional Connectomes Project so that I will be able to download INDI-CObre dataset? Right now I cannot locate the dataset anywhere in the downloads.

Thanks,
Mandana
Sep 23, 2016  01:09 PM | gokmen zararsiz
I have the same problem as well. Can you please add me to the project to download the INDI-Cobre dataset?

Thank you,

~Gokmen (gokmenzararsiz)
Nov 22, 2018  02:11 PM | Emin Serin - Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin
Dear all, 

I have the same problem too. I would be really grateful if someone could also give me access to the download link. 

Thank you in advance. 
Best regards,
Emin
Feb 7, 2022  05:02 PM | tuttyfrutyee
I have the same problem as well. Can you please add me to the project to download the INDI-Cobre dataset?

Thank you,
Apr 21, 2022  06:04 AM | Huang Sha
Originally posted by David O'Connor:
Hi Charles,

You need to request access to an INDI dataset prior to downloading it. I have added you as a user to the 1000 Functional Connectomes Project so you should be able to download the dataset now. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or issues.

Best,
Dave
INDI Team
Dear Dave,

I have the same problem too. I would be really grateful if you could also give me access to the download link.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Christal