help > The modular color and the display issue with images
Jan 10, 2024  05:01 AM | Hua Song
The modular color and the display issue with images

Dear Mingrui,

I hope this message finds you well.

I tried to use the Matlab 2021a and BrainNet Viewer 1.7 for my connectivity results, I loaded the node file which from Brainnectome atlas and the edge file obtained from the correlation analysis (a 246*246 matrice where non significant edge = 0).

Despite reviewing the manual and forum discussions, I still have some uncertainties regarding the modular color and the display issue with images, and I would greatly appreciate your insights on the following queries:

Q1: I set the values of column 4 as ‘1, 2, 3...’, but it didn’t correspond to modular 1, modular 2... in the color option and only provided me with module1 and module 2.

Q2: Only a part of thet edges and nodes are displayed. I checked my edge file, everything seems ok. Error messages in Matlab are as follows:

位置 1 处的索引超出数组边界(不能超出 23)

出错 BrainNet>DrawLine ( 3496 )

length_cyl=norm(sphere(surf.cylinder(i,2),1:3)-sphere(surf.cylinder(i,1),1:3))-sphere(surf.cylinder(i,2),7)-sphere(surf.cylinder(i,1),7);

出错 BrainNet>PlotLine1 ( 3135 )

DrawLine(surf,j,1,1);

出错 BrainNet>FileView ( 3991 )

PlotLine1(surf);

出错 BrainNet>NV_m_LF_Callback ( 4991 )

a=FileView;

出错 gui_mainfcn ( 95 )

feval(varargin{:});

出错 BrainNet ( 53 )

gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

出错

matlab.graphics.internal.figfile.FigFile/read>@(hObject,eventdata)BrainNet('NV_m_LF_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

计算 Menu Callback 时出错。

I have attached the node and edge files for your review. Your guidance on these matters would be invaluable to my research.

Thank you for your time and the invaluable resource you have provided to the community. Best regards,

Hua Song

Fudan University, Shanghai, China

Attachment: node&edge.rar