help > segmenting on 3 color channel
Feb 29, 2024  06:02 PM | zhenous hadi jafari
segmenting on 3 color channel

Hello everyone,

I'm working on segmenting a NIfTI image using MRIcron, and I've encountered a challenge. My image is an RGB image, consisting of three color channels. My goal is to perform the segmentation specifically on the green channel. However, it's crucial for my analysis to observe and compare the same region across the other two channels (red and blue) simultaneously.

To achieve this, I open all three channels of my image in MRIcron. Then, I begin the segmentation process on the green channel. My question is: how can I ensure that the regions I've marked for segmentation on the green channel are visible or highlighted when I switch to view the red and blue channels? I need to ensure that the exact areas segmented in the green channel are accurately reflected and can be compared in the other two channels.

Any guidance or tips on how to manage this within MRIcron or through another method would be greatly appreciated.

(I attached a pdf of what I explained= showing 3 color channel of my nifti image and the segmented red marks on the green channel image)

Attachment: doc1.pdf

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
segmenting on 3 color channel
zhenous hadi jafari Feb 29, 2024
Chris Rorden Feb 29, 2024