help > Finding structures based on SPM T maps from SPM12 with MRIcroGL overlaying "Generate cluster table with option."
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 22, 2023  12:08 PM | mozhdeh
Finding structures based on SPM T maps from SPM12 with MRIcroGL overlaying "Generate cluster table with option."

I have SPM T map which is obtained with SPM12 group statistical analysis. the features of this T maps include: p  value=0.05, exthended thresholding  T=4.83(based on table in SPM12), minimume of cluster size>10 voxel. Now I want to find regions with significant differences by using of AAL parcellation atlas. my questions:

1-How can I change the option in MRIcroGL based on these values which i find in SPM12?

2- I get these result in MRIcroGL, but I can't underestand these numbers in paranthesis.

Notes: rspmT_0002(interpolated) on aal(interpolated)
Volume    Peak    PeakXYZ                 Peak Structure    • XYZ    Structure
434            7.7     -21.2×-31.9×-37.1                                    -27.1×-34.8×-39.3    Cerebelum_10_L(51) -(19)                                                                                                    Cerebelum_7b_L(16) Cerebelum_8_L(7)                                                                                                               Cerebelum_6_L(6) 

Aug 22, 2023  02:08 PM | Chris Rorden
RE: Finding structures based on SPM T maps from SPM12 with MRIcroGL overlaying "Generate cluster table with option."

The peak voxel is does not overlap with your atlas. This cluster spans several brain regions:

Cerebelum_10_L(51%)
Outside Atlas (19%)
Cerebelum_7b_L(16%)
Cerebelum_8_L(7%)
Cerebelum_6_L(6%)

Aug 22, 2023  06:08 PM | mozhdeh
RE: Finding structures based on SPM T maps from SPM12 with MRIcroGL overlaying "Generate cluster table with option."

Thank you for your reply.

1-Do you think this finding makes sense?(reseanable?)

2- Should the obtained areas be present in the atlas?(you see peack structure is not in atlas, and some voxels didnt determine specific region in AAL atlas!!)

3- How can  I report this finding in my manuscript?

Thanks