sdm-help-list > RE: SDM can't find my txt file despite the correct spelling
Jul 11, 2024  05:07 AM | psyhelen
RE: SDM can't find my txt file despite the correct spelling

Hi there,

No, the problem remains outstanding. Do you have any luck resolving this error?

Originally posted by Xinyun Lin:

Hello, I'm having the same problem, have you solved this issue please? Can you tell me what to do with it?

Originally posted by psyhelen:

Dear Developers of SDM,

I hope all is well. I am encountering an issues during the preprocessing stage as SDM could not find the txt file under the working directory.

The file that could not be traced was called 'Fang.spm_mni.txt'. However, as indicated in the photo attachment, the file with the exact name is actually in the working directory.

I have also attached the execution log below, could you please provide me with some suggestions regards how to solve this issue? I have tried to change the file names several times, but the txt file remained undetectable by the software. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Kind regards,

Helen 

--- Execution Log ---

$ C:/Users/Psychology/Documents/PsyToolbox/SDM/bin/windows64/sdm_parse.exe pp gray matter, 1, 20, gray matter, 2

Home dir C:\Users\Psychology\sdm.conf

Load atlas C:\Users\Psychology\Documents\PsyToolbox\SDM\bin\windows64\..\..\/share/atlas_aal_cts_2mm.nii.gz

length 902629 sdm1_lengt 902629

aAnalyzing coordinates

WARNING: File 'Fang.nii.gz', 'Fang.spm_mni.txt', 'Fang.fsl_mni.txt', 'Fang.other_mni.txt', 'Fang.spm_brett.txt', 'Fang.fsl_brett.txt', 'Fang.other_tal.txt' or 'Fang.no_peaks.txt' not found.

The program will close as this problem could cause fatal errors.

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
psyhelen Jun 19, 2024
Xinyun Lin Jul 2, 2024
RE: SDM can't find my txt file despite the correct spelling
psyhelen Jul 11, 2024