help > RE: What do I do with the output?
Sep 3, 2014  10:09 AM | Georgia O'Callaghan - Trinity College Dublin
RE: What do I do with the output?
Hi, 

Yes you are right - I was experimenting with different tool boxes so I had used both Art and ArtRepair and mixed up the outputs - I seem to have posted in the wrong forum! I apologize. 

Still if there is anybody who could give me advice I would really appreciate it. I have been reading around and came across some recommendations for artifact repairing that I wanted to try - they said to take the preprocessed images and deweight the scans with excess movement & enter the output of this into the design matrix. I tried importing the art_deweighted.txt into 'regressors' in an SPM8 batch (I also put my motion parameter's file into 'multiple regressors', as the recommendations suggested) but it wouldn't run because the txt file was a 1 x 22 vector when I had 445 scans.

I created a new txt file with 0's for all of the normal scans & 1 for the deweighted scans (making it 1 x 445) and put that in & it ran - but I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do? The original art_deweighted.txt file had the exact scan names in it, not 0's & 1's. 

I'm doing fMRI analysis for the first time & unfortunately my supervisor has never used it before either so I don't have someone in college to ask for help :S

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Georgia O'Callaghan Aug 28, 2014
Yue Qi Nov 7, 2022
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Sep 1, 2014
RE: What do I do with the output?
Georgia O'Callaghan Sep 3, 2014
Yang Yang Sep 1, 2014
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Sep 1, 2014
Yang Yang Sep 6, 2014
Yang Yang Sep 1, 2014