[Brains-users] brain mask - problems with automatic definition

Christoph Christmann christoph.christmann at zi-mannheim.de
Mon Feb 19 08:23:49 PST 2007

okay, now it seems to me that training the neural net could be a way
to get better results. We have about 50 subjects with segmentations
and correct brains masks. Is there a way to feed all this to the
neural net? Or to make it learn these masks? We would of course
provide all informations to others if requested.

christoph

Christoph Christmann                  christoph.christmann at zi-mannheim.de
Psychologist, MEE                     Fon/Fax +49 621 1703 63 18/05
Central Institute of Mental Health    http://www.zi-mannheim.de
Department of Clinical                D-68159 Mannheim J5
and Cognitive Psychology