[Mrtrix-discussion] Whole brain tracking error

Kirles Bishay kirles at ualberta.ca
Thu May 24 13:12:17 PDT 2012

Hello,

I've been having a problem with the whole brain tracking step of the MRtrix
software on my new computer. When I put in the command to create a whole
brain track image, it will start the step, but part way through it will
stop and an error message will pop up reading: "This application has
requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
application's support team for more information". Any ideas on why this
is occurring and how to fix it? Thank you for your help in advance.

Best,

Kirles