[Mrtrix-discussion] Re: color coding of FODs

Zhuang Song zhuang.song at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:19:33 PDT 2013

Hi Donald,
Thanks for getting back to this. Your understanding of my question is
correct. I have just tried the fiber tracking with both deterministic and
probabilistic modes. Even though the FOD didn't resolve the crossing
fibers, probabilistic tracking was still able to track in both directions
in some of those voxels. It is great that you provide the probabilistic
tracking option.

Zhuang