[Mrtrix-discussion] First voxel of track is not a seed voxel

Michael Schirner m.schirner at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 24 00:02:31 PST 2014

Hi Donald,

thank you for this information and for providing a fix so quickly - this
helps a lot!
Indeed we need to make sure that there are only tracks emerging from the
exact seeding voxels. Since the problem occurs only in some 15 % of all
tracks we sorted them out using a small script, but your update is of
course the better solution and we'll use that from now on.

atb,
Michael