help > Extract functional connectivity values (seed-based cross-sectional to longitudinal subsample)
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Apr 29, 2024  09:04 AM | Damien Marie
Extract functional connectivity values (seed-based cross-sectional to longitudinal subsample)

Hi,

So I found a cross-sectional group difference in functional connectivity between patients and controls associated with two big clusters / networks (baseline data).

A subsample of patients received two differents interventions. My main issue is that we go from a group of 25 patients to two groups of 7 patients.

I would like to evaluate if mean FC changed in those clusters originally associated with a seed in patient groups after following the interventions, and controls (6 months data).

What is the easiest / fastest path? Can I just treat the 6 months data like it is cross-sectional and extract mean FC from those clusters without going through the longitudinal pipeline? I don't need to implement the seed-based analysis, or it does not make sense?

I am affraid that my patient number is too low for implementing the same seed-based analysis I did at baseline in a longitudinal framework wih such a small sample size, hence this idea to go sort of ROI-based analysis.

Thanks and best,

Damien