help > Error in functional dataset definition
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 7, 2024  01:08 PM | fdoleireuqui
Error in functional dataset definition

Hello,

I've been running conn to preprocess a dataset. I used parallel processing my because it's a lot of subjects, and my computer shut down during a blackout from thunderstorm. I restarted the pending jobs, waited for the processing to finish, and then clicked Done. I'm now seeing errors in the output window however.

“warning: error in dataset definition for set-2, set-3, set-4 subject xyz session 1. Using set-0 functional data instead”

I noticed that the grey matter file in the ROIs tab doesn't have a second file to the right of it, but I know it should. I have a feeling this is related to my functional dataset definition issue.

Wondering if I have to redo the processing, and if so, which steps would be good to run through from scratch?

Thank you so much for your time.

Aug 8, 2024  02:08 PM | fdoleireuqui
RE: Error in functional dataset definition

update:

I tried rerunning the Set Up step, without preprocessing again, but unfortunately it's still giving me the "error in dataset definition (2,3,4, using set 0 instead)" when it gets to the Importing ROI Data step (step 5/7).

I went through the tabs and all the files seem to be loaded (the swu files for the functional, the gray matter segs for the structural, and the ROIs for which the gray matter one doesn't have an eroded volume next to it).

Thank you so much for any help you may be able to provide.

Originally posted by fdoleireuqui:

Hello,

I've been running conn to preprocess a dataset. I used parallel processing my because it's a lot of subjects, and my computer shut down during a blackout from thunderstorm. I restarted the pending jobs, waited for the processing to finish, and then clicked Done. I'm now seeing errors in the output window however.

“warning: error in dataset definition for set-2, set-3, set-4 subject xyz session 1. Using set-0 functional data instead”

I noticed that the grey matter file in the ROIs tab doesn't have a second file to the right of it, but I know it should. I have a feeling this is related to my functional dataset definition issue.

Wondering if I have to redo the processing, and if so, which steps would be good to run through from scratch?

Thank you so much for your time.