help > Error - BOLD RUN: present in setup.functional but not shown in the conditions panel
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Aug 9, 2024  08:08 PM | Nobody
Error - BOLD RUN: present in setup.functional but not shown in the conditions panel

Dear CONN community, Alfonso,

I get a series of errors for one sub ("sub-19") 3rd session data inserted in CONN (see end of text). It seems that the setup recognizes only one volume instead of all the volumes of the 3rd session's fMRI bold file.

In the setup.functional panel one can see clearly that there is a 4D file with 349 volumes. 

However, at the conditions-onsets panels only 3 scans/sessions are shown instead of 4 that applies to the rest of the subjects. I have defined the onsets for the 3rd scan but weirdly no func scan is recognized (see pics).

I wonder why this may happen? how I can deal with this? I managed to run my batch code to setup this project but I cannot do any more step as the setup check fails throwing me this error.

Background: I have a pre-post design with 2 runs each (thus 4 sessions in total; I have 5 conditions-trial types which I splitted to Cond1A, Cond1B ... etc to denote the 2 different time points).

Thank you a lot! Best, Pan

CONN: RUNNING SETUP STEP
                     Step 1/7: Checking data completeness
                     spm @ /share/apps/spm12_7771
                     conn @ /storage/users/iliopoul/MATLAB/conn
                     SOME ERRORS FOUND!: Please revise the Setup information
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 functional data has only 1 time-points (scans) defined
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate scrubbing mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate trans_x mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate trans_y mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate trans_z mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate rot_x mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate rot_y mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate rot_z mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 first-level covariate run mismatched dimensions (349 rows, while functional data has 1 scans; the number of rows of a first-level covariate should equal the number of scans for this subject/session)
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 condition first_B contains onset times beyond the end of the scanning session
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 condition repeats_B contains onset times beyond the end of the scanning session
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 condition lure_corr_B contains onset times beyond the end of the scanning session
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 condition lure_inc_B contains onset times beyond the end of the scanning session
                     ERROR: Subject 19 Session 3 condition scrambled_B contains onset times beyond the end of the scanning session