help > the second level covariate values NaN for some subjects for DOF_session1 and BOLDstd_rest, MVPA analysis error
Jul 16, 2024  06:07 AM | Meenakshi Malviya - Christ University Bengaluru
the second level covariate values NaN for some subjects for DOF_session1 and BOLDstd_rest, MVPA analysis error

Hi, 

I have performed default preprocessing on 266 subjects (patients 138:normal 128). I have completed the first level and second level analysis. The second level covariates showing values for each covariate but when I have checked the DOF_session1 covariate it is showing NaN for subjects 101-128. I have tried to perform preprocessing for only those subjects but still the same values. 

My QA plot for QC_FC correlation also showing 88.5% overlap which is not acceptable. 

I have tried the changing the denoising parameters, the filter ranges but failed to achieve higher quality (>95% overlap during the quality control graph). I believe due to all these inconsistencies the MVPA analysis is getting completed and throwing error. Here are the files attached.

It will be great help if I get some solution for the issues. should I perform the whole process again?

Thank you in advance

Meenakshi

Attachment: error_imgs.png