general > RE: Ability to use custom atlas labels
Aug 5, 2024  07:08 PM | Aaron Sathyanesan - University of Dayton
RE: Ability to use custom atlas labels

Hello Gergely

I tried using a modified python code to read the flat file, however, the output is a low-res PNG. What would I need to do in order to get a high-res PNG similar to what is the final output images using NUTIL? I am specifically interested in extracting the distinct cerebellar nuclei. If each of these nuclei have different colors, I can use fiji to extract ROI based on color information. However, currently the labeling in the final output of NUTIL yields the same color for all cerebellar nuclei.

However, since I do not need object counts, I just obtained the high-res color images using empty segmentation images in the NUTIL workflow. I got the high res maps but the distinct nuclei do not show up. I tried using one of your answers to relabel the label.txt file, but I am unsure how to proceed from here. Because the json file which was exported from Visualign does not open up in visualign itself. So, how would I go about getting only the high-resolution PNGs with each of the cerebellar nuclei (fastigial nucleus, interposed nucleus, and dentate nucleus) distinctly labeled?

Best

Aaron

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Austen Casey May 14, 2023
Gergely Csucs May 15, 2023
Austen Casey Jun 16, 2023
Austen Casey Jun 17, 2023
Gergely Csucs Jun 20, 2023
RE: Ability to use custom atlas labels
Aaron Sathyanesan Aug 5, 2024
Gergely Csucs Aug 6, 2024