help > Problem with creating VDM for realignment during preprocessing
Sep 5, 2024  03:09 PM | Mihir Walvekar
Problem with creating VDM for realignment during preprocessing

Hello,

Firstly I add the phasediff and magnitude files to the fmaps in other imaging options, I select them both and add them together, there is a first and last magnitude images in the same magnitude.nii file and one phase diff files. Atleast theoretically both of them have the same size. Then, I add a few more steps to preprocessing, namely: "Creation of Voxel Displacement Maps for Susceptibility Distortion Correction" and "Susceptibility Distortion Creation using Voxel Displacement Maps" to the preprocessing pipelene. When I run preprocessing, I get the following error below. 

I also tried using a spm topup script to externally extract the VDM files but the error I get there too is similar. "Images don't have the same orientation and voxel size."

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Performing functional Label current functional files as "original functional data"
                     Importing results to CONN project
                     saved /data/mgh-meditation/mihir/initial_guionly_sub002Jhana.mat
                     Preparing functional Center to (0,0,0) coordinates (translation) separately for each run/session
                     Performing functional Center to (0,0,0) coordinates (translation) separately for each run/session
                     Importing results to CONN project
                     Functional centering translation x/y/z = [0 0 0] (Subject 1)
                     saved /data/mgh-meditation/mihir/initial_guionly_sub002Jhana.mat
                     Preparing functional Creation of voxel-displacement maps (VDM) for Susceptibility Distortion Correction
2024-Sep-05 10:31  : ERROR DESCRIPTION:

Error using spm_check_orientations
                     The orientations etc must be identical for this
                     procedure.
                     Error in spm_read_vols (line 25)
                     spm_check_orientations(V);
                     Error in conn_setup_preproc (line 3423)
                      phaseabs=spm_read_vols(vol);
                     Error in conn (line 1443)
                      ok=conn_setup_preproc('',varargin{2:end});
                     Error in conn_menumanager (line 125)
                      feval(CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{1},CONN_MM.MENU{n0}.callback{n1}{2:end}); 
                     CONN22.v2407
                     SPM12 + DAiSS DEM FieldMap MEEGtools
                     Matlab v.2022b
                     project: CONN22.v2407

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Problem with creating VDM for realignment during preprocessing
Mihir Walvekar Sep 5, 2024
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Sep 6, 2024