[Brains-users] brain mask - problems with automatic definition

Eugene Zeien eugene-zeien at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 16 07:52:01 PST 2007

Christoph,
   Are the red lines on the images you sent the Talairach bounds?
If so, they are nowhere near the correct location.  Try re-defining
the talairach boundaries, then run the neural net again.
   I've attached a picture showing proper talairach boundaries.
The 2 points near the center are supposed to be the anterior and
posterior commissures.
gene